Cloud Email & Collaboration
Secure email, office productivity and collaboration tools at an affordable price with world-class security and information protection.
For many companies, email, office productivity and collaboration tools have opened new threats to their cybersecurity.
Criminals know confidential data, personal information and intellectual property flow through email and they see email as a treasure trove.
This makes cybersecurity especially difficult for small and mid-sized businesses that may not have the resources, tools or skills to actively train users, and monitor user activity and Active Directory access, while keeping an eye out for data exfiltration.
There are other challenges as well:
Managing an on-premise Exchange hosting environment can be expensive, time-consuming, and risky. Managing user administration, ensuring uptime, and handling patches and updates are tedious tasks.
Cloud Email, Office Productivity and Collaboration
- The power of the cloud. SilverSky’s cloud-hosted Exchange offering comes with anti-virus and anti-spam protection, Skype for communications and SharePoint for collaboration, along with optional Office 365 business applications.
- SilverSky’s cloud-based Exchange-hosting frees you from worrying about email and collaboration infrastructure costs and gives you the flexibility to choose other productivity and collaboration tools.
- SilverSky’s advanced email security includes targeted attack protection to head off malware and malicious code injections and our social engineering prevention keeps users safe from phishing, spoofing and business email compromise.
- To aid in your information protection and compliance efforts, your email is encrypted and provides data loss prevention to ensure your data remains secure.
- SilverSky’s Mobile Device Management features fast deployment, Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) privacy controls, best practice security policies, and complete integration with email, archiving, and web security services so you can support mobile workstyles.
“Managing an Exchange system, keeping its certificates updated, archiving, and ensuring all security elements are current, takes time, budget and resources that can be deployed toward services that many of our customers are demanding today.”