Trusted cybersecurity for an uncertain world.
Managed Detection and Response
From the data center to the endpoint, managed detection and response provides end-to-end protection
- Core security devices like Unified Threat Management, Active Directory, Domain Name Servers, Endpoints and more are configured to send security events to the proprietary SilverSky Threat Detection platform
- Our cybersecurity experts monitor and manage your devices giving you early visibility into threats and performing actions to mitigate them
- Data is correlated and compared across all devices and feeds by extensive detection capabilities and threat intelligence
- Analysts provide active response and remediation to assist your team in resolving issues as appropriate
- Devices are monitored for uptime, health and effectiveness, configured for optimal security and updated based on real security threats to the organization
You Might Also Be Interested In…
Over 77% of malware installations come from email, and just 10 malicious targeted emails guarantee a breach because of the effort cyber thieves take to make messages look so real – like they have come from a reliable source.
Unlike traditional security products that detect malware propagated by malicious attachments or links, Social Engineering Protection analyzes parameters relating to authentication, domain reputation, message headers, and contextual indicators.
Office 365 Productivity Suite Email Security is a complete portfolio of email security solutions, allowing businesses to secure their email. Included in your purchase of Office 365 from SilverSky.
Managed Unified Threat Management – Best-of-breed managed unified threat management coupled with the expertise to ensure optimal performance.