Trusted cybersecurity for an uncertain world.
Managed Detection and Response
From the data center to the endpoint, managed detection and response provides end-to-end protection
- Core security devices like Unified Threat Management, Active Directory, Domain Name Servers, Endpoints and more are configured to send security events to the proprietary SilverSky Threat Detection platform
- Our cybersecurity experts monitor and manage your devices giving you early visibility into threats and performing actions to mitigate them
- Data is correlated and compared across all devices and feeds by extensive detection capabilities and threat intelligence
- Analysts provide active response and remediation to assist your team in resolving issues as appropriate
- Devices are monitored for uptime, health and effectiveness, configured for optimal security and updated based on real security threats to the organization
You Might Also Be Interested In…
SilverSky’s Event Monitoring and Response solution enables your organization to reduce risk by leveraging our vast security expertise. Our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) intelligence correlates security events across your entire network and alerts our analysts of any suspicious activity.
Email Encryption from SilverSky makes it easy to send secure, encrypted messages to anyone, no matter what email system they use. Password protected, secure web portal access ensures delivery integrity and confidentiality. Once a message is delivered, the recipient must login to retrieve it.
The SilverSky Web Application Firewall (WAF) service protects your web-based applications from attack by monitoring input, output and access attempts, and blocking any malicious activity. When attacks are detected, the Web Application Firewall alerts analysts in our Security Operations Centers (SOCs) immediately block the originating IP address.
SilverSky’s Email Continuity and Archive solution includes an archive portal that allows end users to access their own archives. We host the archive, thus relieving hardware on the customer’s network from the storage and access duties.